Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Soup And Salad An

Soup and Salad - An Olive Garden song







If you work at Olive Garden, then you know about Soup and Salad. Lyrics: Yeah, uh huh, you know what it is Soup and Salad [x4] Yeah, uh huh, you know what it is Soup and Salad[x4] [Chorus:] Yeah, uh huh, you know what it is Salad that we serve, you know they big Yeah, uh huh guests screamin refills But you know that don't meana thang, we got servin' skillz! Repping OG when you see me workin' know im servin' soup and salad [x4] I put it down for the crew I love the most, from the kitchen to the host, we got soup and salad [x2] [Verse 1:] Pasta Fagioli, Chicken and Gnocci, Spill ya food then I'll hit it wit mah hokie Soon as a guest orders somathat minestrone Tell em it's all vege, no bologna Italian inside, the wines a pourin Moscatos on deck, I'll tell you what youll pay for it And I got my pen down on the paper got these guests thanking they waiters, come sit down, no we don't cater Hear them guests complain, comp that check we'll see ya later Just made a bill, breakin bread on all you haters No sittin in the wait station, talkin' smack better run some food, then hit me back [Chorus:] Yeah, uh huh, you know what it is Salad that we serve, you know they big Yeah, uh huh guests screamin refills But you know that don't meana thang, we got servin' skillz! Repping OG when you see me workin' know im servin' soup and salad [x4] I put it down for the crew I love the most, from the kitchen to the host, we got soup and salad [x2] [Verse 2:] Got a call from a server, cop'd a shift ...

Video Rating: 4 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment